Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May Update

May flew by this year and Taylor is almost done with 4th grade! I can't believe how old she is getting, and how old I'm getting! She had a great school year and is busy planning her summer. She is still playing soccer and is planning on trying out for Hurst's Academy team in July. She is also still doing horse riding lessons twice a month. Her horse's name is Sunday and they are getting to know each other pretty well. She has a smile the whole hour she is riding her, but for me, it's the longest hour of my life. I getting pretty nervous watching! She looks so little on Sunday, but she wears her helmet and I have to let her "spread her wings" sometimes.
We all ran in a 10k run in Austin at the end of April. I was really proud of Taylor. She walked some, but she finished! How many 10 year olds have done a 6 mile run? We also did our neighborhood 5K run a few weeks ago. That was alot of fun too. Miah and I got 3rd place, in our age group! (Not many 25-32 year olds participated, but we brag anyway!)
Miah has been enjoying the warm weather by playing golf (and occasionally some yard work!).
Our summer is shaping up to be pretty busy, as usual, but I will try and keep everyone in touch!

No comments: